- Website domain name www.balticom.lv is owned by AS Balticom
- Specify the principles according to which data are collected and processed.
- To explain what data is being stored and processed
- How data is used and who has access to it.
Statistics are collected and processed using Google Analytics (GA), a website analytics tool developed by Google Inc.
GA automatically receives the following data:
- Visit time
- Visitor's IP address
- Visitor domain name (domain provided by ISP)
- Visitor's country
- Visitor's browser
- Visitor's computer operating system
- Visitor's monitor resolution
- Webpage the visitor has previously viewed
- Information about the sections that are visited on balticom.lv
- Information about the links that are clicked on balticom.lv
- balticom.lv visit duration
- The page visitor goes to after he leaves balticom.lv
- Files downloaded by visitor from balticom.lv
- And other statistical information used by GA
Stored information that was entered and left by user on the balticom.lv website.
In addition to the information mentioned in paragraphs 4 and 5, balticom.lv may request information from the visitor about services, marketing, sales or other issues related to the provision of AS Balticom services.
- First name, last name specified by the visitor.
- Username and password chosen by the visitor.
- An email address that the visitor enters.
- The information specified in the connection application, which is filled out online.
- Visitor's contact information
- Data mentioned in the 4th paragraph are used for statistical purposes, for example, to identify the most visited pages, the most frequently used browser. This information is used to improve the content and structure of balticom.lv.
- Data mentioned in the 5th paragraph shall be used for administrative purposes in order to ensure access to the information that is provided for customer service and services.
- Data mentioned in the 6th paragraph are used to save user settings and identify user activity in separate sections of balticom.lv.
- All the content on balticom.lv website such as trademarks, logos and other intellectual property belongs to its owners.
- Although computer systems are not 100% secure, AS Balticom makes every effort to ensure that visitors' information and the data they enter cannot be misused or altered.
- AS Balticom - the owner of balticom.lv doesn’t pass on data received from the balticom.lv website to third parties (except if it is required by the laws of the Republic of Latvia).